domingo, 4 de enero de 2015

Opi Snow Globetrotter

Well, today I bring you Opi Snow Globetrotter, from the Rollin' in Cashmere, a trio from OPI's Holiday 2014 Gwen Stefani Collection. This is an amazing glitter topper:


Both photos are taken with natural light, two coats of Lady in Black, one of Snow Globetrotter, no top coat.

What has surprised me of this color is the mixture of glitter with iridiscent glitter that ctahces the light and also the tone of the nail polish underneath. It was easy to apply, though I had to do some fishing to get the big pieces out, but there is plenty of them, so no biggie. Also I found it easier to apply charging the brush and then putting a glob of it on my nail and from there distributig it onto my nail.

I did one coat only, although I did check out how would it look with three:

Doesn't look bad but I don't like it. I like it a lot more with one coat, it somehow adds to the depth of this one.

Also, the texture is almost like the one found in a non glitter nail polish, which I like it a lot in glitter toppers.

All in all, this topper is a winner!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario